Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fiesta Grill Does it Again

Dinner was so good tonight, I felt compelled to write about it. It was Tuesday, and Tuesday is one of the days when both Sylvia and Macho are working together at Fiesta Grill #2. We needed a Fiesta-fix, especially since we were too late on Sunday night.

As you've probably figured by now, I'm trying to be healthy. I tried desperately not to think of my dear friend, cheese enchilada with grilled onions and green sauce. Instead I walked in with an open mind. I told Sylvia that I wanted something healthy, and I didn't care what it was. She and Macho picked an amazing fajita combination. Chef Macho whipped some some chicken slices, beef strips, and shrimp in that really good I-Can-Tell-This-Is-A-Fajita marinade (you know what I'm talking about). The taste was just what the doctor ordered: comforting and flavorful. While the portion was rather large, I managed to exercise something I can rarely muster up... self-control. Plus I only ate one of the three warm flour tortillas that came along with the dish. I brought at least half home for leftovers; I'll whip up an egg and have it with breakfast tomorrow.

Thanks for the meal tonight, Sylvia and Macho! Perfecto!


Fiesta Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment